World Education has worked to improve health outcomes among Cambodians through HIV and AIDS education and prevention activities in schools. Additionally, WEI draws on the expertise of sister company John Snow, Inc. (JSI), a public health consulting and research organization. JSI and World Education collaborate on projects at the cross-section of health and education to address such health issues as maternal and child health, HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention, and orphans and vulnerable children.
To read more about World Education’s projects that focus on improving health through education, click on the following links:
- Youth on the Move (2013-2016)
- HIV and AIDS Education: Promoting Healthy Youth and HIV and AIDS Prevention for In-School and Out-of-School Youth (2005-2006)
- Life Skills for HIV and AIDS Education (2005-2007)
- Scaling-Up Pre-Service Teacher Training for HIV and AIDS Education Project (2005-2006)
- Vulnerable Street Children Program (2006-2007)